We’re excited to announce that Ranovus’s Dr. Dylan Logan will be presenting at SPIE. Photonics West happening Feb 1-6, 2020 in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Logan’s presentation will take place February 3rd 2:00 – 3:30 pm in Room 70 (lower Mezzaine South) and will cover silicon photonics for high-capacity copackaged optical engines.
- Ranovus Announces Single Chip Odin™ Analog-Drive for Its Second Generation “Co-Packaged Optics” in Hyperscale Data Center
- Ranovus Announces Second-Generation “Co-Packaged Optics” Chip for Hyperscale Data Center Applications
- Ranovus announces a strategic collaboration with IBM, TE Connectivity and Senko Advanced Components for design and delivery of multi-vendor Co-Packaged Optics solutions for Data Centers
- Ranovus launches its single chip ODIN™ silicon photonic engine to support ML/AI workloads for Data Center and 5G mobility.
- Ranovus Included on The 2020 Narwhal List